Law Office of MaryBeth McCabe, Esq.
329A S. Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
COLLABORATIVE FAMILY LAW
Collaborative Family Law Attorney MaryBeth McCabe, Doylestown, Bucks County, Montgomery County, PA
Attorney MaryBeth McCabe represents clients needing help with Collaborative Family Law.
Collaborative Law is a new way for parties to work with each other to resolve their dispute without going to court. Each party can rely on the support and guidance of their own lawyer while in the process. As part of the Collaborative process, clients can also hire financial experts, child and parenting specialists, divorce coaches, or other experts to support and guide them through the process. These additional experts are neutral and retained jointly by the parties.
- Negotiate a settlement that represents the interests of all family members.
- Maintain open communication and voluntary information sharing.
- Create shared solutions acknowledging the highest priorities of all.
- Fully and voluntarily disclose all financial information in a transparent process.
- Not use the court system.
- Obtain new Attorney’s to go to Court if the Collaborative Process fails.
Collaborative Law allows the parties to
reach an agreement that is tailored to their
unique family situation while avoiding court
battles. It gives control of the divorce
process and resolution to the parties. The
parties maintain their privacy, as neither
their disputes nor their financial
information is made a part of the public,
court record. Finally, the process is
designed to foster communication and
preserve a working relationship into the
future. This is especially important to
couples who will continue to share the
responsibility of raising children together.